From Computational Biology Group
The final report meeting will take place on June 1st at 9 am in room 105 (Bugnon 27).
Each group of students will give a (powerpoint) presentation of no more than 15 minutes with (at least) the following slides:
1. Title of your project, your names, the name(s) of your supervisor(s) and (optionally) one image that characterizes your project and/or photos of yourselves!
2. Background: Why is this project relevant/interesting?
3. Goal(s) of your project: No more than 3 items!
4. Methodology: At least one slide on algorithms, equations, etc. that you are using
5. Results: What are the results you obtained
6. Discussion: Main conclusions, possible improvements
7. Feedback: Any suggestion to improve the course in general?
Divide the slides among the study group members equally such that everybody will have the opportunity (or challenge :-) to present.