From Computational Biology Group
Seagate BlackArmor NAS400 with 4*2TB Seagate Constellation ES. RAID 5 setup, 6TB useable space.
Accessible through klein.unil.ch
- newklein's main role is to store active data from projects with external collaborators.
- newklein is not a backup solution
- newklein will have a rudimentary data inventory
Every CBG member has an account, initially with a 50GB quota. If you need more space, let me know how much and what for. The what-for description must be such that it allows you to identify the contents.
For collaborations, the default setup is as follows.
- collaborators will get an account, but no associated folder
- the project will get a folder whose name is composed of the initials of the CBG member and the project name —as in "rr_superproject"— and with the appropriate accesses
- the project will also have a quota
Therefore, for a collaboration project, I'll need the following list filled out:
Other Involved CBG Members:
klein [NAS], retired 2011-07
Retired due to being annoying. Disks will be used in newcalvin.
Intel SS4200E with 4*1TB Seagate Constellation. RAID 5 setup, 3TB useable space.