From Computational Biology Group
Welcome to the Wiki of the Computational Biology Group (CBG) at the University of Lausanne (UNIL)!
Creating new pages and editing existing content in the Wiki are restricted to CBG members, but by default the pages are world-readable. Drop an email to the admin if you want an account.
What's in this wiki:
- Projects (restricted to the CBG members)
- UNIL BSc course: "Experimental design"
- UNIL MSc course: "Genes: from sequence to function 2009"
- UNIL BSc course: "Solving Biological Problems that require Math"
- UNIL PhD literature seminar: "Systematic interpretation of genetic interactions using protein networks"
- UNIL MSc course: "Cartographie, séquençage et structure des génomes 2008"
- Summer school course: "Biologie und Medizin im digitalen Zeitalter: Jenseits der Disziplinen"
- SIB course: "Statistical analysis applied to genome and proteome analyses"
- UNIL PhD literature seminar: "Optimality and evolutionary tuning of the expression level of a protein"
- UNIL MSc course: "Cartographie, séquençage et structure des génomes 2007"
- CIG-DGM joint seminar: "Genome-wide Association Studies"
- UNIL PhD literature seminar: "Diffusion and scaling during early embryonic pattern formation"
- (currently imcomplete) list of group Publications
- The Library
- How-to guides