From Computational Biology Group
My name is Armand and I am a joint PhD student with Pr. Bergmann and Pr. Jongeneel.
My main interests are in detecting Copy Number Variation from micro-arrays (SNP arrays and CGH) and how such variation relates with the phenotype.
Some other projects I am also involved, include :
- studying the evolution and polymorphisms of some cancer-related genes.
- how to store structural variants in databases and how to visualize them.
Armand Valsesia Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research Bâtiment Génopode, UNIL 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland e-mail: Armand.Valsesia AT licr.org
- Running jobs on Vital-IT
- A nice listing of software for Ultra High Throughput Sequencing Data (UHTS)
- some usefull unix commands (UNIX_recipes)
- how to package your matlab code (Packaging_matlab_to_standalone)
- how to deploy a VNC server (Vnc)