UNIL BSc course: "Solving Biological Problems that require Math 2016"
- Coordinators: Sven Bergmann and Micha Hersch
- Useful tools
- Dates & Deadlines 2016
- Investigating gene expression across the cell cycle using single-cell RNA-seq data
- Identification of disease-associated processed pseudogenes
- Ensemble pathway discovery from proteins interaction networks and gene expression profiles
- Discordance of LDL-C with ApoB and the presence of cardiovascular disease
- Bias in de novo germline mutation rates
- Molecular constraints of the Major histocompatibility complex I (MHC I) protein
- Genetics of liver enzymes levels
- Optimizing gene scores for pathway enrichment
- The Facebook of genes: expanding known pathways using network information
- see also UNIL BSc course: "Solving Biological Problems that require Math 2015"
- How to upload files and edit your project page