Students and Others
We have two master students in the group this year:
- Anna Marcionetti: "Comparative transcriptomics of pollination shifts", supervised by Martha Serrano
- Emily Staub: "Evolution of proteins classes in vertebrates", supervised by Linda Dib
Former students and visitors
- Laure Cattin: "Investigating how the different life-history characteristics of species influence vertebrate age, using comparative analysis", co-directed by Sylvain Dubey
- Laurélène Faye: "Evidences for depth specific selection pressures on LWS cone opsin and body morphology in clownfish", supervised by Glenn Litsios
- Rémi Matthey-Doret: "Habitat settlement strategy impacts on clownfish response to habitat destruction", supervised by Glenn Litsios
- Usama Mukhtar: "Positive selection in opsin genes in the clownfish"
- Chantal Hoff: "Coevolution in mammalian genes"
- Nils Arrigo: "Grassweb database" (July to October 2012)
- Balazs Laurenczy: "Grassweb visualisation" (April to September 2012)
- Addison Martin: "Evolution of AMF genes for phosphate intake", with Prof. Uta Pazkowski
- Sarah Burgy: "Evolution of the ecological niche in invasive species of the Polygonaceae family", supervised by Anna Kostikova
- Jonathan El-Assad: "Phylogeography of Abies alba in the Western Alps"
- Eros Gentilini: "Population structure and phylogeography of Ambrosia artemisiifolia", co-directed by Antoine Guisan
- Maïté Guignard: "Mode of speciation in the Codonanthe Nematanthus species complex", co-directed by Mathieu Perret (Botanical Gardens Geneva).
- Carrie A. Simms: "Niche evolution in clownfish"
- Glenn Litsios: "Generation time and molecular clock effects on ancestral character inference". Glenn has developped an automated pipeline to do the simulations