Installation of Autodesk 2012
You can currently install the following applications:
Our Autodesk licence contains more applications but they are currently not available on our server. If you need to install one of them, please contact GIS-Manager(at)unil.ch . Here the list of those applications:
- Civil3D (includes Vault)
- AutoCAD RasterDesign (ARDES) (you must install AutoCAD first)
The installation of each application follows the same procedure:
- Navisworks Manage
- Revit (MEP Suite & Structure Suite)
- AutoCAD Inventor
- Robot Structural Analysis Professional
If you are installing Civil3D, you may stumble upon a bug that prevents it to connect to the licence server. Autodesk has released a workaround
- Browse to \\DistriPC\soft\Applications\SIG\AutoDesk\2012, then open the folder containing the application you want to install (e.g. AutoCAD2012), then open the folder "32bit" or "64bit", depending on your system.
- Double-click on "setup.exe"
- Click on "Installer sur cet ordinateur"
- Accept the "Contrat de licence" and click on "Suivant"
- As Type of licence, select "Réseau"
- The "Numéro de série" and "Clé de produit" can be found in the file "Serial numbers.txt", in the same folder
- On the righthand part, select "Serveur de licence unique", and "alice.unil.ch" as server name, then click "Suivant"
- Select the modules you need.
- To download the latest service pack, click on "AutoCAD 2012", then select "Inclure le(s) Service Pack du site Autodesk.com, and then click on "Télécharger". You can also customise the installation from here. Click again on AutoCAD 2012 to come back to the product list screen.
- Press on "Installer" and wait until the installation is completed.
- Launch the new application by double-clicking on the shortcut that has been placed on your desktop. The first launch starts an initialisation process.
- If asked for the license, Select "Specify the License Server System" and click "Next", then enter "Alice.unil.ch" in the empty field (without quotes), and click "Next", and finally click "Finish".
La licence de l'UNIL limite l'utilisation de ces logiciels à des fins de recherche et d'enseignement.
Pour toute utilisation administrative (par exemple Unibat), il vous faudra acheter une licence en passant par notre Centrale d'Achat.