UNIL MSc course: "Case studies in bioinformatics 2017"
(Redirected from UNIL MSc course: "Case studies in bioinformatics")
- Coordinator: Sven Bergmann
- Course idea and teaching goals of Case studies in Bioinformatics
- Schedule for Case studies in Bioinformatics 2017
- Course grades are based on reports (for one assigned module):
- 1 point for handing in a report
- up to 1 point for the Introduction (one page)
- up to 3 points for the Results section (3 pages)
- up to 1 point for the Discussion (one page)
- points are given based on:
- completeness: is each section covered sufficiently?
- correctness: is what you write correct?
- comprehension: does your text show you really understood the module?