UNIL MSc course: "Case studies in bioinformatics 2016"
(Redirected from UNIL MSc course: "Case studies in bioinformatics")
- Coordinator: Sven Bergmann
- Course idea and teaching goals of Case studies in Bioinformatics
- Schedule for Case studies in Bioinformatics 2016
- Module 1: Is the hourglass model for gene expression really supported by the data?
- Module 2: How to make valid prognostic models with gene expression signatures?
- Module 3: How well does sequence similarity predict similarity in binding specificity?
- Module 4: How do "our expectations" confound the results of our analyses?