UNIL BSc course: "Solving Biological Problems that require Math 2011"
- Coordinator: Sven Bergmann
- Useful tools
- Dates & Deadlines 2011
- Microarray data analysis of the shade avoidance in plants
- Discovery of phenotypes influenced by the season of birth
- Can environment modify genetic effects on human anthropometric traits?
- Morphogenèse: modélisation de la formation de gradients de diffusion
- Uncovering modes of evolution: testing for selection versus genetic drift in species diversification
- Tree of Life: Inferring species phylogenies based on entire proteomes
- Neuroenergetics: Modeling of brain cell metabolic phenotypes
- Genetics of allostatic load in the CoLaus study